I am learning mathematics in Rina’s house. The girls is wearing red t-shirt is my friend. Her
name is Rina. We learn mathematics with a handsome teacher. The boy is sitting
in the corner is my teacher. We learn mathematics in living room. The teacher
keeps every student studying very hard. Having learned mathematics, our eaten
cookies. At 06.00 p.m I am back to home. The boy is driving red motorcycle is
my brother. He pick me up because can’t drive motorcycle by self.
DEWI INDASYAH(117788)(2012A)
BalasHapushi guys.... I think in your sentences there are some adjective clause and to be missed.
for example:"The boy is sitting in the corner is my teacher".
"The boy is driving red motorcycle is my brother"
That should be " the boy who sits/ is sitting down in the corner is my teacher"
or you can write" the boy sitting down in the corner is my teacher"
The boy who drives is driving red motorcycle is my brother" or
"The boy driving red motorcycle is my brother"
mmm... thats all my opinion... no body perfect..hehehe..
but this is nice posting guys...:)